Thursday 22 November 2012

Nadine Dorries Voted off I'm a Celebrity. 22/11/2012


Nadine Dorries Voted off I'm a Celebrity

22/11/2012
Adam Desmonde


As she left the Jungle Nadine Dorries was quoted as saying;

''I think it is important that MPs realise that you need to go where the public go''
Nadine Dorries
The public were not in the jungle Ms Dorries. The public are waiting in your constituency from where they voted for you to represent them and their needs. 
You left the public in order to gratify your own need for fame by entering this TV show and I don't doubt this is what you were looking for when you became an MP.
Recently a business which I am closely associated with went through an incredibly difficult time and it was with the support of our MP, Sarah Newton, that we were able to survive and continue to employee local people and they in turn care for their family.
This support in turn inspired me to get involved in voluntary public service and since that point I have been working in my community doing my best to help local people. 
That Ms Dorries is the role the public, your constituents, put their trust in you todo. You have betrayed that trust and have done damage to the office you hold. I only hope you did not do damage, through your absence, to the people of Mid-Bedfordshire.
It is my hope that the Conservative Party dismisses Ms Dorries immediately and she issues a written apology to her constituents so that others can start the hard work of rebuilding trust in the honoured role she has disgraced.

No comments:

Post a Comment